✝️ I CAN'T—BUT GOD CAN
Stop Measuring God's Ability by Your Limitations
There comes a moment when you have to admit it:
“I can't.”
I can't fix this.
I can't change them.
I can't open this door.
I can't undo yesterday.
I can't see how we're going to make it.
I can't carry this much longer.
And perhaps one of the greatest breakthroughs in our walk with God comes when we finally stop pretending that we can.
Because “I can't” is not the end of the story when God is involved.
🔥 I CAN'T—BUT GOD CAN!
Jesus said in Mark 9:23:
“If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.”
Notice that Jesus didn't point the man toward his resources.
He didn't ask about his education.
His bank account.
His connections.
His influence.
His strength.
Jesus went directly to the issue of faith.
“If thou canst believe...”
FAITH IS ACTIVE
Faith is not merely saying, “I believe in God.”
The question is:
Do you believe God?
There is a difference.
Faith is active.
Faith is never stagnant.
Faith prays when circumstances say prayer won't matter.
Faith gets up when disappointment says stay down.
Faith takes another step when you cannot see the entire road.
Faith knocks when the door is still closed.
Faith plants when there isn't a cloud in the sky.
Faith praises while the answer is still on the way.
Faith says:
“I don't know HOW God is going to do it—but I believe God CAN.”
🏔️ FAITH MOVES MOUNTAINS
Somebody reading this has a mountain standing in front of you.
Maybe your mountain has a name.
Debt.
Sickness.
Addiction.
Family problems.
A broken marriage.
Unemployment.
Fear.
Loneliness.
A seemingly impossible dream.
You've walked around it.
You've studied it.
You've worried about it.
You've lost sleep over it.
You've told other people how big it is.
But perhaps it is time to stop telling God how big your mountain is and start remembering how big your God is.
🚪 FAITH OPENS DOORS
There are doors you cannot open yourself.
Believe me, sometimes we try!
We push.
We pull.
We manipulate.
We negotiate.
We scheme.
We worry.
And after exhausting ourselves, we finally pray:
“Lord, I can't do this.”
And perhaps God has been waiting for us to reach that conclusion.
There are doors only God can open.
There are connections only God can arrange.
There are circumstances only God can change.
There are hearts only God can touch.
There are problems only God can solve.
And there are miracles only God can perform.
🙏 PRAYER IS THE KEY—FAITH UNLOCKS THE DOOR
Someone once said:
“Prayer is the key to Heaven, but faith unlocks the door.”
Think about that.
We can pray words while expecting absolutely nothing to happen.
But biblical prayer isn't merely speaking words into the atmosphere.
We pray to the living God.
The God who hears.
The God who knows.
The God who sees.
The God who cares.
And the God who is able.
So when you pray, believe.
THE QUESTION ISN'T WHETHER GOD CAN
Read that again.
The question isn't whether God can.
God's ability is not on trial.
Your circumstances have not depleted Heaven's resources.
Your problem did not catch God by surprise.
God isn't sitting on His throne saying:
“I didn't see that coming.”
No!
He remains God.
So perhaps the question today is:
DO YOU BELIEVE HE CAN?
And will you trust Him enough to place the situation into His hands?
Now, faith does not mean ordering God around.
Faith does not mean God must perform exactly what we request, exactly when we request it, exactly how we request it.
God is sovereign.
Sometimes His answer is yes.
Sometimes His answer is no.
Sometimes His answer is wait.
And sometimes His answer is something completely different—and far greater—than what we imagined.
Faith says:
“Lord, I believe You can. I am asking You to move. And I trust You with the outcome.”
🙌 WHAT CAN'T YOU DO TODAY?
Finish this sentence:
“Lord, I can't __________.”
Now look at those words.
Maybe you've been carrying that blank for months.
Maybe years.
Now add three more words:
BUT GOD CAN.
I can't see a way forward.
But God can.
I can't change yesterday.
But God can redeem tomorrow.
I can't change another person's heart.
But God can touch it.
I can't carry this burden anymore.
But God can carry me.
I can't see the answer.
But God already sees what I cannot.
I can't.
BUT GOD CAN!
🙏 LET US PRAY
Father,
We come before You admitting our limitations.
There are things before us that we simply cannot fix, change, control, or understand.
So today we stop pretending.
We can't.
But Father—
YOU CAN.
Give us faith to trust You when we cannot see.
Give us courage to move when You tell us to move.
Give us patience when You tell us to wait.
Give us wisdom to recognize the doors You open and the doors You close.
Strengthen the person reading these words who feels like giving up.
Remind them that their limitations do not limit You.
Lord, we bring You our mountains.
Our families.
Our health.
Our finances.
Our dreams.
Our disappointments.
Our unanswered questions.
Our impossible situations.
And we place them into Your hands.
We believe You are able.
We ask You to move according to Your perfect will.
And regardless of how You answer, help us continue trusting You.
In the name of Jesus Christ,
Amen.
🔥 I CAN'T. BUT GOD CAN.
Maybe that's all somebody needs to remember today.
When you've exhausted your strength—
God still has strength.
When you've exhausted your resources—
God still has resources.
When you've run out of answers—
God is still God.
Don't merely stare at the mountain.
PRAY.
BELIEVE.
TRUST.
And when your circumstances whisper:
“You can't.”
Answer them:
“YOU'RE RIGHT—I CAN'T. BUT GOD CAN!”
HELP US HELP THEM—ONE SOUL AT A TIME.
Pilgrim Outreach Ministries International
Your Feet to the Nations
We are your eyes, ears, mouths, and feet in Asia.
🌎 Ministry: pomitaly.homestead.com
📚 Bookstore: thewilltosucceed.homestead.com
📰 Ministry Blog: joybells49.blogspot.com
100% of our book royalties support our missionary and outreach efforts.
@YouVersion @BibleGateway @700club
#ICantButGodCan #Faith #Mark923 #PrayerChangesThings #GodCan #BelieveGod #FaithOverFear #PowerOfPrayer #TrustGod #MountainMovingFaith #ChristianEncouragement #JesusChrist #GodIsAble #PilgrimOutreachMinistries #YourFeetToTheNations

Comments
Post a Comment