🙏 A PRAYER FOR YOUR NEW WORK WEEK

A new work week begins today, September 13–20, 2026, and before you step into everything waiting for you, I want you to know—

I'm praying for you.

🙏 I pray for your SUCCESS—that God blesses the work of your hands and gives you wisdom in every decision.

🛡️ I pray for your PROTECTION—at home, on the road, at work, and everywhere this week takes you.

❤️ I pray for your SAFETY—that God watches over you, your family, your coworkers, and those you love.

💪 I pray for your STRENGTH—especially when you're tired, discouraged, overwhelmed, or facing something you didn't expect.

May God open the right doors and close the wrong ones.

May He give you patience with difficult people, wisdom for difficult decisions, and peace during difficult moments.

And whatever happens this week—

DON'T FORGET WHO GOES WITH YOU.

“And let the beauty of the LORD our God be upon us: and establish thou the work of our hands upon us…” — Psalm 90:17

Walk into this week believing:

GOD IS WITH ME.
GOD WILL GUIDE ME.
GOD WILL STRENGTHEN ME.
AND I WILL NOT WALK ALONE.

Have a safe, productive, blessed, and Christ-centered work week!

We're praying for you. ❤️

Pilgrim Outreach Ministries International
Your Feet to the Nations

🌎 Ministry: pomitaly.homestead.com
📚 Bookstore: thewilltosucceed.homestead.com
📰 Ministry Blog: joybells49.blogspot.com

@YouVersion @BibleGateway @OurDailyBread

#NewWorkWeek #MondayMotivation #GodIsWithYou #PrayerForTheWeek #PilgrimOutreachMinistries

Comments