🚨 YOU’VE HIT ROCK BOTTOM. NOW WHAT?
When Everything Else Has Failed, There Is Still an Answer: Jesus Christ
Maybe nobody knows.
You've learned how to smile when someone asks, “How are you doing?”
You go to work.
You answer the telephone.
You pay the bills.
You teach the class.
You run the company.
You serve the customer.
You put on the uniform.
You take care of everybody else.
Or perhaps you don't have a job, a home, or any idea where tomorrow's meal will come from.
But somewhere underneath everything people see—
YOU'VE HIT ROCK BOTTOM.
You're tired.
You're hurting.
You're confused.
You've tried everything you know to try.
And now you're asking:
“What do I do?”
I believe the Lord laid this message upon my heart specifically for somebody.
Maybe that somebody is you.
✝️ JESUS IS THE ANSWER.
THIS MESSAGE HAS YOUR NAME ON IT
I don't know who's reading this.
You may be a:
CEO.
Business owner.
Plumber.
Schoolteacher.
College professor.
Student.
Military member.
Social worker.
Restaurant owner.
Doctor.
Nurse.
Pastor.
Factory worker.
Truck driver.
Stay-at-home parent.
Retiree.
Unemployed worker.
Homeless person.
Or someone whose title I didn't mention.
It doesn't matter.
ROCK BOTTOM DOESN'T CHECK YOUR RÉSUMÉ BEFORE LETTING YOU IN.
Money doesn't make you immune from heartbreak.
Education doesn't prevent loneliness.
Success doesn't guarantee peace.
A uniform doesn't make you fearless.
A religious title doesn't mean you never struggle.
And poverty doesn't make you less valuable to God.
Behind our titles, salaries, education, possessions, accomplishments, failures, and appearances—
WE ARE PEOPLE.
And people need Jesus.
❤️ JESUS LOVES YOU
Perhaps you've heard those words so many times that they no longer register.
So hear them again.
Slowly.
JESUS. LOVES. YOU.
Not the person you're pretending to be.
You.
The frightened you.
The angry you.
The addicted you.
The disappointed you.
The successful-but-empty you.
The broken you.
The ashamed you.
The exhausted you.
The person sitting there wondering:
“How did my life get here?”
Jesus knows.
And He still loves you.
📖 “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” — Romans 5:8
Notice that.
Not after we fixed ourselves.
Not after we became respectable.
Not after we stopped struggling.
“WHILE WE WERE YET SINNERS.”
🏃 YOU’VE BEEN RUNNING
Somebody reading this knows exactly what I mean.
You've been running from God for years.
Maybe decades.
Every now and then you feel Him tugging at your heart.
You dismiss it.
Someone invites you to church.
You decline.
Someone talks about Jesus.
You change the subject.
You hear a sermon that sounds uncomfortably personal.
You move on.
You promise:
“Someday.”
But someday keeps moving.
And now you've reached a place you never expected to reach.
Rock bottom.
Maybe you've been thinking:
“Surely God doesn't want me now.”
You're wrong.
Remember Jesus' story of the prodigal son?
That son had wasted what he had been given and finally decided to return home.
And while he was still a great distance away, his father saw him.
Then something beautiful happened:
📖 “His father saw him, and had compassion, and ran...” — Luke 15:20
Don't miss that.
HE RAN.
The son was coming home—
but the father ran to meet him.
That is the picture I want you to see today.
THE ONE YOU HAVE BEEN RUNNING FROM IS NOW RUNNING TO MEET YOU.
Stop running.
Come home.
🪨 ROCK BOTTOM CAN BECOME YOUR FOUNDATION
Rock bottom feels like the end.
Sometimes it is.
THE END OF TRYING TO LIVE WITHOUT GOD.
The end of pretending.
The end of saying, “I've got this.”
The end of running.
The end of trying to fill a God-shaped emptiness with money, relationships, alcohol, drugs, sex, success, possessions, entertainment, education, popularity, work, or anything else.
Maybe rock bottom isn't where your life ends.
MAYBE IT IS WHERE YOUR NEW LIFE BEGINS.
And if everything you've been standing upon has collapsed, there is still a Rock beneath you.
His name is Jesus Christ.
✝️ YOU DON'T HAVE TO FIX YOURSELF FIRST
Please understand this.
You don't clean yourself before taking a bath.
And you don't have to repair your entire life before coming to Jesus.
Come as you are.
Confused.
Come.
Ashamed.
Come.
Addicted.
Come.
Broken.
Come.
Afraid.
Come.
Successful but empty.
Come.
Homeless and hopeless.
Come.
Religious but lost.
Come.
Jesus said:
“Him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.” — John 6:37
That includes you.
🚪 JESUS IS STANDING AT THE DOOR
Revelation 3:20 says:
“Behold, I stand at the door, and knock...”
Jesus doesn't force His way into your life.
You have a decision to make.
Maybe you've tried everything else.
Maybe you're finally ready to say:
“JESUS, I NEED YOU.”
If that is you, I want to pray with you right now.
Don't worry about sounding religious.
Don't worry about finding perfect words.
God sees your heart.
If you are ready to turn from sin and place your faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour, pray sincerely from your heart.
🙏 LET’S PRAY
Lord Jesus,
I need You.
I have sinned, made mistakes, gone my own way, and tried to live life without fully surrendering myself to You.
Today, I stop running.
I believe that You are the Son of God.
I believe You died on the cross for my sins and that God raised You from the dead.
Please forgive me.
Wash me.
Save me.
Change me.
I cannot repair everything that has happened in my life, but I place what remains of my life into Your hands.
Take my brokenness.
Take my fear.
Take my anger.
Take my shame.
Take my failures.
Take my confusion.
Take my past.
Take my present.
And Lord, take my future.
I surrender myself to You.
Come into my heart and life.
Be my Lord.
Be my Saviour.
Teach me how to follow You.
Give me strength to turn away from the things that have separated me from You.
Put the right people around me.
Lead me to a Bible-centered, Christ-centered church where I can learn, grow, worship, fellowship, and serve.
When I stumble, teach me to get back up.
When I become afraid, remind me that You are with me.
When I don't know what to do, teach me to trust You.
Today I choose Jesus Christ.
Today I come home.
Thank You for loving me when I didn't know how to love myself.
Thank You for receiving me.
Thank You for saving me.
I give You my life.
In Jesus' name, Amen.
🎉 CONGRATULATIONS!
If you sincerely prayed that prayer in repentance and faith—
YOU'VE FOUND THE ANSWER.
YOU'VE FOUND THE LORD.
Actually, perhaps we should say it another way:
YOU HAVE DISCOVERED THAT HE WAS LOOKING FOR YOU ALL ALONG.
This isn't the finish line.
It's the starting line.
You have an entirely new journey ahead of you.
📖 NOW WHAT?
Begin talking with God every day.
Start reading the Bible. I recommend beginning with the Gospel of John.
Find a Bible-centered, Christ-centered church.
Tell someone what happened.
Don't try to walk this new journey completely alone.
And please—
CALL SOMEBODY TODAY.
Tell them:
“Something happened to me today. I gave my life to Jesus Christ.”
You don't need to know enough Scripture to preach a sermon.
Just tell them what happened.
Your story has already begun.
📧 WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR STORY
If you prayed this prayer and placed your faith in Jesus Christ, please write to us.
Tell us your first name, where you're writing from, and what happened today.
We would love to rejoice with you and pray for you as you begin walking with the Lord.
Email:
pom_ministry@yahoo.com
And if you're reading this but aren't ready yet, please don't simply close the page.
Talk to God.
Ask your questions.
Read the Gospel of John.
Seek Him.
BUT PLEASE DON'T KEEP RUNNING.
You've run long enough.
❤️ ONE PROMISE
I make only one promise to you:
IF YOU ALLOW HIM, JESUS CHRIST WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE.
I didn't say every problem will disappear tomorrow.
I didn't say you'll never cry again.
I didn't say following Jesus will make you rich.
I didn't say you will understand everything that happens.
I said:
HE WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE.
He changed mine.
And after more than 50 years of walking with Him, I still know of no greater answer to the deepest problem of the human heart than Jesus Christ.
You thought you had reached the end.
Maybe you haven't.
Maybe you have reached the place where you can finally look up.
✝️ JESUS IS THE ANSWER.
Welcome home.
Pilgrim Outreach Ministries International
Your Feet to the Nations
🌎 Ministry: pomitaly.homestead.com
📚 Bookstore: thewilltosucceed.homestead.com
📰 Ministry Blog: joybells49.blogspot.com
@MENTIONS
@joybells49 @YouVersion @BibleGateway @AmericanBible @BibleProject @JesusFilm @BillyGraham @OurDailyBread @SamaritansPurse @CruGlobal @TBN @CBNNews @ChristianPost @SalvationArmyUS @CelebrateRecovery
#HASHTAGS
#JesusIsTheAnswer #JesusLovesYou #ComeHome #StopRunning #RockBottom #HopeForTheHopeless #JesusSaves #Salvation #GiveYourLifeToJesus #ComeToJesus #ChooseJesus #AcceptJesus #BornAgain #NewLifeInChrist #NewBeginning #SecondChance #GraceOfGod #GodLovesYou #YouAreNotAlone #HopeInJesus #FaithInChrist #Romans109 #Romans58 #Luke15 #ProdigalSon #John637 #Revelation320 #Gospel #GoodNews #ChristianFaith #ChristianLiving #PrayerOfSalvation #SalvationPrayer #FindJesus #KnowJesus #FollowJesus #EternalLife #Forgiveness #Redemption #Restoration #AmazingGrace #GodCanChangeYourLife #OneMoreSoul #GreatCommission #ChristianMissions #PilgrimOutreach #YourFeetToTheNations

Comments
Post a Comment